hello,

----- Original Message -----

these would be good to add to both last_run_summary.yaml and the reports indeed,
I mentioned this in the ticket but the report already contains a wealth of perf
data, I have a report parser you can use on the CLI that produce output like
this:

https://github.com/ripienaar/puppet-reportprint/blob/master/SAMPLE.txt

So already there you have config retrieval for example, adding more metrics
around
the saving and re-loading of the catalog would be handy.  As well as firming up
the docs around these and explain exactly what they are - this might exist now
but
last time I checked it didnt and it was a bit of guess work what they all do and
mean esp some in last_run_summary.yaml.

> Notice: Send report in 11.17 seconds

obv this could not be in the report but be handy in last_run_summary.yaml

It would be ideal if like the existing agent perf data this is always collected
and always stored in reports but optionally shown to the console.

I can't right now think of specific additions but whoever implements it should
just
go through every major life cycle event and make sure its reported.  One thing
that
might be handy is some details around the number of HTTP requests that are
being made
to measure and observe the impact of things like the HTTP connection pool.