Hi Eric,

#2 does happen with the unless_uid param but #1 and #3 are my 80% use case.

I.e. I want to purge the crontabs for 'root', 'joe', and 'bob' and "If
someone did things by hand, please don't break it but purge everyone that
we're managing because we want to manage them".

These shouldn't be that complicated. #1 is just the opposite of #2 and #3
just requires a catalog delve to populate the array for #1 prior to
execution.

Trevor

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Eric Sorenson <eric.soren...@puppetlabs.com

--