Hi,

I remember when the puppet 2.7 release came out with support for faces was all
the rage.  The faces API seemed pretty slick as its a pluggable system that
allows the plugin to implement options as well.  I am curious if there is any
design notes or blog that someone followed in order to create this system as I
am looking to implement a similar pluggable feature for a project I have.

Corey