From: Miguel Di Ciurcio Filho <mig...@instruct.com.br>
Sent: Wednesday 9th December 2015 15:12
To: puppet-dev@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Puppet-dev] puppet-agent AIO rpm spec file

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Danny Roberts
<dannyroberts.perso...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to get puppet-agent installed on an openSUSE box but it seems
> Puppetlabs doesn't make a repo for openSUSE (at least not that I can find).
> Nor do they make available the SRPMs for puppet-agent even for the EL
> distros (in yum.puppetlabs.com) so I cannot even build my own rpm for
> openSUSE.

A few weeks ago there was a thread talking about a new tool built by
Puppet Labs to build puppet-agent on all different platforms.

I really don't remember the name but I guess PL has already open
sourced it on GitHub.

IIRC, the next step would be to release the spec or something like it
on how to build the actual packages.

No timeframe yet AFAIK.