Amazon card.

Register: https://puppethack-december-2015.eventbrite.com

When:

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

4am PST – 4pm PST (Join the channel at any point.)

Who:

This event is ideal for: developers, people using Puppet, contributors,
module authors, doc writers, etc.

Where:

Online in the  #puppethack channel on IRC (Freenode)

What to work on:

Check out our “Getting Started Guide” for tips on how to participate and a
list of projects to work on and you can add your project too:
http://bit.ly/1JQdUIP.

*Video chat during the event:* This time we'll have a Blue Jeans room
available for the entire event in case you want to chat more in depth with
folks that you're working with and you can also join 2 Triage meetings
happening at 9 am PST for Modules and 10 am PST for Core. Check the Getting
Started Guide for all of the information!

Looking forward to seeing you in IRC tomorrow!

Warmly,
Meg