Hi,

Yesterday 0.3.9 of puppet-module-gems
<https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-module-gems> was released. This adds
Beaker 3 as a dependency for system tests. The added dependencies have
upper bounds to prevent future major releases of those gems from affecting
modules. The Puppet supported modules have been updated to take advantage
of this change. eg puppetlabs-stdlib
<https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-stdlib/pull/942>

Changes are being tested for moving to Beaker 4. There will be another
release of puppet-module-gems
<https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-module-gems>, along with PR's to the
supported puppet modules.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions / comments.

Thanks