Hello,

During our effort to remove the harmful terminologies from Puppet, we’ve
introduced the following regression:
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/PUP-10722

We’re currently working on providing a new release (6.19.1) that contains a
fix.

Please refrain from upgrading to the latest Puppet 6 version until *6.19.1*
is out.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support,

Mihai Buzgau