I would like to draw your attention to the scope and timeline for the next
release in the 7.y series, Puppet Platform 7.4.0.

Scope

The scope of this release includes features, improvements, and bug fixes.
Code for this release should land on the ‘main’ branch (and corresponding
component branches) for puppet-agent, PuppetDB, and Puppet Server.

Timeline

The “Stop Ship Line/Feature Complete” milestones, by which time all planned
code changes must be complete, are targeted for February 2 (puppet-agent)
and February 3 (PuppetDB and Puppet Server).

This means that all remaining work for the release needs to be planned
during the next week, with the goal of shipping the release on February 9.

If you have any questions or concerns about any of this, please let me know.

Thanks,
--
*Nirupama Mantha* | http://www.puppet.com |
Principal Technical Program Manager