Hello,

We are happy to announce that Facter 4 nightly gems are now available to
use under http://nightlies.puppet.com/downloads/gems/facter-nightly/
We highly encourage folks who are interested in the latest Facter 4
features and fixes to try out the builds. Please note that nightly builds
come with a degree of instability, but it's the best way to test out
features that have not yet been officially released.

As always, we welcome your feedback either on the #puppet Slack channel (
slack.puppet.com), and if you find any issues please open a ticket on our
JIRA under the FACT project: http://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/FACT

Gabriel Nagy
Software Engineer - Puppet