Hello,

I would like to use gcp key management for eyaml encryption/decryption, and
was excited to see that https://github.com/craigwatson/hiera-eyaml-gkms
looked to be just what I needed!  Initial testing worked great, but I ran
into a wall when trying to get puppetserver to use it.

Trying to install the dependent google-cloud-kms gem with "puppetserver
gem" fails when trying to build the c extensions for the grpc gem (after 30
mins).  I understand jruby will not work in this way to build c
extensions.  Which leads me to wonder - how can this project extending
hiera-eyaml exist if it doesn't work with puppetserver?  More likely, I'm
doing something wrong.

Is anyone using gkms eyaml with puppet?  Any ideas about how this might be
setup without installing with puppetserver gem?  Am I missing something
obvious?

Thanks for any ideas or condolences...

--Bob