Hi,

Mostly thanks to this awesome resource:

https://alexharv074.github.io/puppet/2015/12/31/compiling-a-puppet-catalog-on-a-laptop.html

I got a pretty effective masterless setup. It even collects facts from
nodes. I'd like to set up exported resources (I still use Nagios, and the
exported resources magic with Nagios looks great!), but I'm hitting a lack
of documentation.

Is there any way to set up this without a full-blown PuppetDB? I see that
acceptance tests exert this:

https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/blob/8ae36471c0c60bf8912a8b075c485c80e8b86046/acceptance/tests/language/exported_resources.rb

, but pson_storeconfigs is not available to me.

Any ideas?

Álex

p.s. I got my setup published here:

https://github.com/alexpdp7/alexpdp7/blob/master/personal_infra/playbooks/roles/apply_puppet/tasks/main.yml

I thought I could maybe package this somewhat so others can reproduce this
setup...