Hi Stian

On Sep 28, 2008, at 16:14 , julipan wrote:
> I'm involved in the organizing of FSCONS 2008, a conference on Free
> Software and Free Culture that takes place in Gothenburg, Sweden on
> October 24-26.
>
> We received a request for a presentation of the Puppet project and
> wondered whether anyone on this list would like to deliver a 10-20
> minute Lightning Talk on the subject.
>
> Send us an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested.
> For more information on the conference, please visit our website at
> http://fscons.org

I'm doing a Lightning talk at the OpenSource Days conference on the
3rd and 4th of October, in Copenhagen. I could repeat that talk if
you'd like, or prepare a more technical one, if it's necessary. As far
as I know, I'm free on the dates you're mentioning, and Gothenburg is
not that far away from Copenhagen... :-)

You can read the synopsis for the talk I'm doing this weekend, on
http://www.opensourcedays.org/2008/agenda/lightning.shtml

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Juri Rischel Jensen