Hello,

I have a bunch of variables that are used in several classes and
definitions, all part of the same module.

As these variables are defined automatically based on system facts, I
would like to avoid having to declare them in each node that uses
classes or definitions from my module.

Where would be the best place to put these variables ? I tried in
<module>/manifests/init.pp as well as in an external file imported from
within classes/definitions files but none work as I would have expected.

Thanks for any hint !

Marc