I created a new puppetmaster and copied my manifests and files over. My
clients don't like this much. I get errors like:

Nov  7 12:14:00 test2 puppetd[21307]:
(//Node[test2.geni.com]/centos5/File[/root/scripts/lcd.pl]) Failed to
retrieve current state of resource: Certificates were not trusted:
certificate verify failed Could not describe /files/root/scripts/lcd.pl:
Certificates were not trusted: certificate verify failed at
/etc/puppet/manifests/classes/centos5.pp:41
Nov  7 12:14:00 test2 puppetd[21307]: Certificate validation failed;
considering using the certname configuration option

This persists even though I've removed all of /var/lib/puppet

What else do I have to do to teach the client that the new server is "OK"?

</edg>