Hello all.  I'm working on creating a plugin to manage configuration
files by allowing entries to be their own resource.  I've started on
writing the provider using examples such as this:
http://reductivelabs.com/trac/puppet/wiki/CompleteResourceExample

However, I can't find any documentation on how to determine whether or
not the resource is synced.  I have the exists?  method, but that
doesn't tell whether or not the resource is correct and hasn't
changed, right?  Any help would be appreciated.