On Jan 17, 2009, at 4:20 PM, kevin wrote:

> I'm trying to set up something according to the:
>
> http://reductivelabs.com/trac/puppet/wiki/PuppetBestPractice
>
> Now, I'm adding the virtual categories for the users, and I'm a bit
> confused:
>
> looking at the above link  i see virtual.pp for the virtual users,
> and unixadmins.pp for the realized users.
>
> would I then have in init.pp  ( in my users module )
>
> import "unixadmins"
>
> to actually put the users on the system?

Importing just reads the file, it doesn't execute the included code,
and these days, importing isn't used as much because module files are
auto-imported if named correctly.

Use 'include unixadmins' to evaluate the code, rather than just
parsing the file.

--
The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.
     -- John F. Kennedy