On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 09:03:27PM -0700, jawspeak wrote:

> Can anyone point me to a simple way to force a local puppetmaster to
> work against my current SVN working directory. And push the changes
> locally to my puppetd running? So I can see if I will break things
> without checking in?

You could use environments for this.  Configure your puppetmaster so
that the paths for your testing environment point to your SVN checkout
and force the environment for the test.

http://reductivelabs.com/trac/puppet/wiki/UsingMultipleEnvironments

--
Bruce

If the universe were simple enough to be understood, we would be too
simple to understand it.