The first thing I would do; split the repositories up. In your case I
would have only the CentOS specific repositories available under "/etc/
yum.repos.d/" for CentOS. servers.

There are several ways to achieve this.

- During the Kickstart process add a repository specifically for
CentOS or Fedora in the "%post" section.
- Create separate base classes, one for Fedora and one for CentOS. In
each base class use the "yumrepo" type to define the different YUM
repositories.