I'm new to puppet.  I'm trying to use some real case examples to better
understand how Puppet works.

Here's my case:

    exec { "usermod -d /home/hadoop -s /bin/bash hadoop":
        unless => "test `grep ^hadoop /etc/passwd | awk -F: '{print
$6}'` == '/home/hadoop'"
    }

The idea is the usermod would only get executed if the user's home
directory was something other then /home/hadoop.  But I see in the
client logs that regardless of the condition, the usermod command gets
run each and every time.

Any tips on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
-jeremy