Hi all,  I am creating a recipe for rhel boxes which needs to
determine what type of install is present (server or client).  I
thought I would use the facter fact lsbdistid for this purpose but
when I run "facter lsbdistid" from the command line nothing is
returned.  If I just run facter and grep for lsbdistid, what I am
looking for is returned.  Does anyone know why this might be?  Thanks
for your help.