I am probably doing something weird/stupid here, but:

http://pastie.org/private/dvqohxaynduishegpjibpg

The error I'm getting is:

Jun  1 19:05:21 control puppetmasterd[18028]: [ID 702911 daemon.error]
Puppet::Parser::AST::Resource failed with error ArgumentError: Duplicate
definition: Zfs[zone_] is already defined in file
/icg/pkg/local/puppet/etc/manifests/classes/zones.pp at line 57; cannot
redefine at /icg/pkg/local/puppet/etc/manifests/classes/zones.pp:57 on node
shiver

If I comment out the second include from node 'shiver' {}, it builds the first
included zone happily.

Any pointers?

(James: Really hoping to get to those tests this week; sorry. Lots of meatspace
boom the last couple weeks.)
--
bda
cyberpunk is dead. long live cyberpunk.