I've spent some time looking at the example recipes and reading the docs on
a problem, but I'm still stumped. I'm trying to add some options to my fstab
and am finding some problems. I'm using the environment option to create an
environment variable MNT_OPTS that I then reference as part of a sed call.
I'm finding that MNT_OPTS is empty when I reference it. My exact code is
below.

#nosuid, nodev, and acl on /home
exec { "sed -i 's/\( \/home.*${MNT_OPTS}\)/\1,nosuid,nodev,acl/'
/etc/fstab":
      onlyif => "test `grep ' \/home ' /etc/fstab | grep -c nosuid` -eq 0",
      environment => "MNT_OPTS=`grep ' \/home ' /etc/fstab | awk '{print
$4}'`";
}

Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong and tell me what I need to do to
fix it or point me at some examples.

Regards,
Brandon