Hi all,

Reductive Labs is hiring people in support and development.  I'm
listing multiple jobs here even though we can't hire all of them at
once, because I figure each of the positions will take a while to fill.

We hope to have the job reqs posted "soon", but we're hiring and
hoping to have one or two people in place by the end of June.  We're
in the process of moving the company to Portland, OR, so we prefer all
of our hires to be there, but we can work with you if that's not
feasible.

Support:

We're looking for a sysadmin-type who's got Puppet experience and is
passionate about Puppet and community.  You'll be the first line of
contact for our customers looking for help, and in time not occupied
by customers you'll be helping out in the community (lists, IRC),
reviewing Puppet tickets, and just generally doing what you can to
make everyone using Puppet just a little bit happier.

We're hiring someone mid-level right now, with opportunities for
travel/consulting, training, development, and plenty of other stuff in
the future.

Development:

We're looking for a mid-level developer who we can sit in front of a
ticket list and make it shrink.  You will be the first line of defense
against incoming tickets, and should be able to handle most of the
straightforward-if-not-simple tickets.  Dynamic languages and TDD are
a must, and Ruby is preferred.  Part of your interview will involve
you fixing at least one Puppet bug.  You'll also participate in code
review, and hopefully grow into doing the complex and annoying bits in
Puppet.

Your reaction to Puppet's existing code base should be a good
indicator of how you'll like this work, although, of course, we're
always adapting our coding style and practice.

We're also looking for a senior developer, someone excited by directed
acyclic graphs, parser generators, and refactoring.

Please contact us at j...@reductivelabs.com for more information.

--
There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of
science. -- Louis Pasteur