hello,

I installed facter and puppet from MacPorts and they seemed to work
just fine. Since I will be deploying from the packages at

So, I uninstalled from MacPorts and installed from the packages. If I
try to run facter or puppetd I get errors. Any ideas?

bash-3.2# facter
/usr/bin/facter:50:in `require': no such file to load -- facter
(LoadError)
        from /usr/bin/facter:50

bash-3.2# puppetd
/usr/bin/puppetd:164:in `require': no such file to load -- puppet
(LoadError)
        from /usr/bin/puppetd:164

---
Thanks,