It appears that pluginsync is syncing every custom fact in all modules in
our puppetmasterd's modulepath, regardless of whether or not the modules are
included for the node in the node list.

Is there any way to ensure that only facts from modules that the client is
including are synced, or is this the intended behavior and we should
structure our custom facts/functions with this in mind?

I've double checked the documentation and am not seeing anything
specifically relevant.

puppetmaster/puppetd @ 0.24.8, facter 1.5.5, ruby 1.8.5

Thanks,