Puppet Users,

Puppet Camp is only a few weeks away.

This will definitely be the most concentrated block of Puppet
expertise the world has seen to date.

Puppet has been growing fast in the past few years and there are
exciting features coming in the future. This is your chance to learn
from some of the best and have a chance to voice opinions about what
types of features and tools you would like to see.

We are also excited to be putting names with faces and getting to
share ideas within the community.

Come to learn, come to share, come for answers or come to question.

Come to appreciate how we got here, understand the present and shape the future.

The sooner you register, the better we can estimate food.

We have a small block of rooms for $149 at the Serrano.

Call them at 415-351-7660, ask for the Reductive Labs rooms.

That's where the Reductive Labs crew (at least Luke, Teyo, Andrew) and
James 'You Call That A Patch' Turnbull will be staying. (There's bound
to be some late night systems management discussions...)

You can learn more and register here:
http://reductivelabs.com/home/community/puppetcamp/

Hope to see you soon,

Regards,