On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Joe McDonagh <joseph.e.mcdon...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Nigel Kersten wrote:
> > https://sites.google.com/a/explanatorygap.net/puppet/
> >

> https://sites.google.com/a/explanatorygap.net/puppet/Home/puppet-0.25.0.pkg.tar.bz2
> >

> > Please note the issue with Facter and OS X 10.6.0 still remains.
> > Either install Facter from source or run a version of Facter <= 1.5.4.
> >

> > --
> > Nigel Kersten
> > nig...@google.com <mailto:nig...@google.com>
> > System Administrator
> > Google Inc.
> >

> Nigel, You're also doing the deb packages right? Any idea when we can
> expect those?

We need to sit down and try to work out the git workflow to get the debian
git repository integrated with the 0.25.0 release without losing/rewriting
history, as it wasn't at all obvious to me how to do it.

I have some time set aside today to try and sort this out.

--
Nigel Kersten
nig...@google.com