On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 12:03 AM, lyric <lyric...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello Puppet Friends,
>
> wouldn't it be nice to have a Puppet expert directory with profiles
> and services they offer.
>
> I want to use Puppet but I am not an administration expert, so it
> would be nice to be able to contact local Puppet experts (in my case
> experts in Germany).
>
> Also reductivelabs.com, the founder of Puppet, could win from such a
> directory by suppling certification and certification-training.
>
> Thanks for your great tool,
> Cyril

We have partners and relationships in Europe, some of these relationships
are not completely formed yet, but we have the capacity to provide training
and implementations in Europe.  I am currently in Belgium working on a
partner relationship to provide support and professional.

-teyo

--
Teyo Tyree :: www.reductivelabs.com :: +1.615.275.5066