I have two different networks that I'm managing.  I would like to set up a
puppetmaster for each network, but it would be nice if I could set up a
master/slave relationship somehow between the two puppetmasters so that I only
have to make changes to one of them and have it pushed to both networks.

On Fri Nov 13  2:01 , Rune Stensø  sent: