On Nov 17, 2009, at 6:01 PM, Scott Smith wrote:

> Usng environments as a "version" of a manifest will require adding an
> environment to *Puppetmaster* every time I bump the manifest version.
> Not the client, but Puppetmaster. :)

Well, true. I just have 3 environments. The "experimental" for testing
manifests after changes, the "test" which gets applied to all dev/test/staging
boxes, and the "prod" that gets applied to production servers. They're all
working copies of the same repo and are identical most of the time, except when
testing something new.

Sounds like you want something more complicated.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Because it screws up the order in which people normally read text.