I was able to get puppet-dashboard up and running on my existing
puppet server and the interface looks great. However none of my
existing puppet environment activity is showing up in the puppet-
dashboard.

I have successfully setup puppetshow and storeconfigs in a prior
installation of puppet and I thought that maybe the configuration
might be similar but after looking at the configs and comparing the
two databases/tables I'm not sure that I know how to configure it
properly for puppet-dashboard. I'm still pretty new to puppet.

How do I get my existing puppet environment pointed to the puppet-
dashboard database? Did I miss a step in the puppet-dashboard
installation?