On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Andrew Schulman <
google-groups-and...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

> > I also have to say that I really appreciate the speed at which this loads
> > compared to the old site too :)
>
> You've got that right.

Thanks!  We're pretty happy with this new system -- and as Teyo pointed out,
this is just the beginning of our plans for the curated documentation.
 There's plenty of places where content needs to be extended (or fixed), and
design and organization issues that will get ironed out over time.

Something I'd really like to highlight is that this is an open source
project like any other -- while we'll be sorting through the mailing lists
and GetSatisfaction forums we've integrated looking for actionable bugs and
features to add as tickets to redmine[1], please feel free to add your own
directly (just as you would with puppet, the dashboard, etc) -- and don't
forget we're more than happy to accept content and design contributions[2]
from the git-enabled.

Cheers,
Bruce

[1]: http://projects.reductivelabs.com/projects/puppet-docs/issues