I've a manifest that is trying to use a fileserver resource I've
configured on a second puppetmaster.  The second puppetmaster is
actually working as the main puppetmaster for my domain - this new
puppetmaster is one I've set up to test migrating to new manifests.

Unfortunately, I've re-entered SSL hell trying to access the "software"
fileserver on the second puppetmaster:
Failed to retrieve current state of resource: Certificates were not
trusted: certificate verify failed Could not describe
/software/stock-rx-db.sql: Certificates were not trusted: certificate
verify failed

Trying to use a reference like:
source => "puppet://$my_sw_fileserver/software/stock-rx-db.sql"

This is on Puppet 0.24.8.  Is there something "special" that needs to be
done to have a Puppet client trust a second fileserver/puppetmaster?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
-Alan