Hi,

We are able to successfully invoke puppetrun from the puppetmaster. The two
main differences between our configuration and what is posted below are:

a) the line 'server=puppet.mydomain.com' is in the [puppetd] section on the
client, not in the [main] section
b) we don't have a namespaceauth.conf on the puppetmaster at all, since when
we had this in place, all clients would receive a '500 Internal Server
Error' when they checked in. I haven't revisited this recently.

We're running puppet 0.24.8 on CentOS/RHEL on client and server.

Hope this helps,

Iain