On Feb 24, 2010, at 6:32 PM, David Lutterkort wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 14:02 -0500, Rob McBroom wrote:
>> I’d love to hear there’s a way (in 0.24.8).
>
> I'd wager that the problem was that you were missing an onlyif that
> would keep the changes from being applied when the entries are there
> already.

I know that, and in theory you’re right. But bug #2141 has prevented so many of
my `onlyif`s from working in 0.24.8 that I don’t even bother trying.

I’m basically waiting until EPEL gets 0.25.x to really use Augeas.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Because it screws up the order in which people normally read text.