Hi everyone,

I'm newer in use of puppet.

I have installed the puppet-master with this manifest site.pp

*class update_class {

Exec { path => "/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin" }

exec { "aptitude update && aptitude upgrade -s | mail -s 'Puppet
master-update on $mycomputer' tatatat...@yahoo.com": }
}

node "puppet-client.localhost.loc" {

$mycomputer="Calavero Development workstation"
include update_class

}*

What I would like to understand is:

1. Why my client (puppet-client) run periodicly  the command *puppetd --test
*? Does someone know how to desactivate it or where can I configure this. [I
do not have any cron scheduled on puppet-client].

2. The client *send me an email:

*

*Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Reading extended state information...
Initializing package states...
  foomatic-filters libgssapi-krb5-2 libk5crypto3 libkrb5-3 libkrb5support0
  libpurple-bin libpurple0 linux-firmware openoffice.org-base-core
  openoffice.org-calc openoffice.org-common openoffice.org-core
  openoffice.org-draw openoffice.org-emailmerge openoffice.org-gnome
  openoffice.org-gtk openoffice.org-impress openoffice.org-math
  openoffice.org-style-human openoffice.org-writer python-uno
  ttf-opensymbol uno-libs3 ure
24 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 74.6MB of archives. After unpacking 8192B will be used.*
*Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?] Abort.

2. Question:

How can I do to tell [Y] to puppet-master or to the puppet-client to
install these packages.

Thx for your help!

Ghislain.

*