Hello list,

Am Wednesday 10 March 2010 11:07:14 schrieb Hubert Krause:
> I was running Puppet server in version 0.24.8 on Srerver and 0.24.4 up to
> 0.24.8 on client and configured multiple environments. The desired behavior
> is to have different sets of manifests and modules for my two
> environments "testing" and "production". But it works only for my modules
> not for my manifests folders.  I discover this behavior because of an

the reason for ignoring the different manifests was a setting
in /etc/sysconfig/puppetmaster. The settings name is "PUPPETMASTER_MANIFEST"
and was set to my "production" site.pp. Because of my switch back to webbrick
while upgrading puppet the Problem occurs in conjunction with the update.

Best regards,

Hubert

--
Hubert Krause