After upgrading to 0.1-4, I ran into the same problem.  *"Failed to enable
hostname_here for installation"*
*
*
But, this time around, I don't see any messages/logs regarding the error.
Link gets created in the TFTP directory, but nothing else. I have gone
through the change log, I even tried changing the lines back to pre 0.1-4
 version, but to no avail.

Best regards,
*-LOhit
*