Modules can't currently take parameters (I think you intend to really pass
parameters to a class, not a module, right?); they can however make use of
variables, whether set by an external nodes classifier or in site.pp.

Parameterized classes, however, are coming soon and would do what you
want.   For now I'd just use a variable.

--Michael