Hi, Michael! thanks for your reply!

actually it is the opposite.. :) i.e, I want to use the same variable, but
in different definitions...

Using classes, I can accomplish that using class inheritance, but with
definitions.. I have no clue...

Just to clarify the reason of that...

1) I have a couple of common variables
2) I have a define A
2) I have a define B

I need to have multiple instances of objects defined in define A in one host
and multiple instances of objects defined in define B
on another host, but both define (A and B) share a couple of variables...
Using classes this is pretty straight forward, but since classes
are singleton, I need to use Definitions and I don't know how to do that
without putting the "shared variables" in each definition.

I hope, I have managed to clarify the issue.

Cheers,
Gus