Hi all,

Reductive Labs was created to fund the development of Puppet and tools built on top of and around it. I always expected to produce multiple projects, each with their own brand and reputation, but in the meantime Puppet has swamped Reductive in terms of recognition.

In recognition of this fact, and because we're tired of introducing ourselves as "you know, the people behind Puppet", we've renamed our company to Puppet Labs, Inc., and rebased all of our web sites on http://puppetlabs.com , accordingly. All of the old sites should automatically redirect to the new locations.

It will take a little while for DNS to propagate, and for us to find all of the little corners that have 'Reductive Labs', and for me to finish mourning a name that I've been using for five years, but you should see all of our services pointing to our new domain within 24 hours. Because Google Apps don't support changing domain names, it will also likely take us a bit to get all of our email coming from the right place.

Please email us at i...@puppetlabs.com if you find anything you think we need to fix. And, as always, please email me directly if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Thanks,
Luke

--
Venter's First Law:
Discoveries made in a field by some one from another discipline will