Hi,

I've got some problems with setting up environments. On the master:
[main]
[...]
manifestdir = /etc/puppet/manifests
modulepath = /etc/puppet/modules
[...]
environments = production,staging

[production]
manifestdir = /etc/puppet/manifests
modulepath = /etc/puppet/modules
[staging]
manifestdir = /opt/puppet-staging/manifests
modulepath = /opt/puppet-staging/modules

[puppetmasterd]
ssl_client_header = SSL_CLIENT_S_DN
ssl_client_verify_header = SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY
storeconfigs = true
dbadapter = mysql
dbuser = puppet
dbpassword = X
dbserver = localhost
dbsocket = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

-----------------------
Verify that the paths are correct:
# tree /opt/
/opt/
`-- puppet-staging
    |-- manifests
    |   `-- site.pp
    `-- modules
#cat /opt/puppet-staging/manifests/site.pp
node default {
        fail("Fail: Testing environments")
}
----------------
On the staging nodes, I've got this entry under [puppetd] in
puppet.conf:
environment = staging

But, the nodes are still directed to the default environment under /
etc/puppet/ {manifests, modules}. Even if I exectued puppetd manually
it wont work:
# puppetd --verbose --no-daemonize --environment=staging
notice: Starting Puppet client version 0.25.4
info: Caching catalog for X
info: Applying configuration version '1269955369'
notice: Finished catalog run in 0.01 seconds
notice: Caught INT; calling stop

Have no idea what to try now, any suggestions?