On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 6:05 AM, smain kahlouch <smain...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i'm following the steps of the documentation but the links are not working.
> I can't download the files :
>

> http://projects.reductivelabs.com/projects/puppet/wiki/Using_Mongrel_On_Debian
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Grifith

This looks like this might have happened as part of the redmine conversion,
as the attachment still references a URL in Trac.
It could also be a problem with the rewrite rules having changed since the
site migration.

(James, do you know anything about attachment migration?)

I've seen some other docs that had attachments migrated, though I'm not sure
why this one is an outlier.

--Michael