On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Nigel Kersten <nig...@google.com> wrote:

> Which examples?
>
> I've always qualified the full class name, in 0.24 and 0.25. I didn't
> realize you could do what you've done above.
>
> It seems undesirable, ie:
>
> class foo {
> }
>
> class eggs {
>  include foo
> }
>
> class eggs::foo {
> }
>
> Thank you, Nigel, for your patience!

I can try changing that, but it still does not explain why all the other
modules --there are dozens-- most of which are quite simple and do not have
this involved syntax are not run on the client.

There is something very simple, like a missing path or some such. I have run
puppetmasterd --debug --no-daemon and on the client puppetd --debug --test

I would be willing to post output if it might help.

~Charles~