I would do more experimentation on your resource temporarily to find
the problem. For example:

* Set 'ensure' explicitly to 'file'. Not a var (or remove it entirely
if you are unsure). If it is interpreting that as a path it will try
to install a symbolic link which may be giving you the error you have
received for example.
* Does this occur without being exported? ie. on the original local
box? Or on the box you are trying to export to?
* Try different 'content' items ... try blank for example to make sure
its not having trouble parsing.

It feels to me like its your 'ensure' line but try a few things first.
Strip your resource back to its simplest parts until it works - then
keep applying your specific configuration piece by piece until it
breaks again.

ken.