Hi,

While its not for the public, I do have a question in the matter, what do
most people do with id tags?
I do have this annoying problem that the id changes every now and then (e.g.
because of the protocol used to checkout the files) hence changing the file.

I didnt really look into it because it only affect my development puppet
masters (as production servers always check it out in a standard way) but
never the less annoying :)

so far I could only think about striping the id tags on the master, buts
that not really clean, just wondering if anyone has any better solution :)

Thanks,
Ohad