Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that Jeff McCune will be joining Puppet Labs and moving to Portland, OR in May.

Jeff has been a critical part of Puppet's great support for OS X, having developed much of the initial functionality. He was also the main driver in a lot of the configuration flexibility that exists in Puppet, such as its support for alternate naming schemes via 'certname' parameter. We're very excited that he'll now be able to work full time on Puppet.

He'll be doing training, professional services, and development..

progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw