Am I reading the right code which I believe is responsible and that Import "foo/*" does not recursively import beyond the directory of foo correct?

Does the behavior of module importation import everything recursively from the manifests directory? I am seeing behavior where a class in a module was working but it wasn't imported it seems.

Thanks,
derek

-----

def find_manifests(start, options = {})
        cwd = options[:cwd] || Dir.getwd
        module_name, pattern = split_file_path(start)
        begin
if mod = Puppet::Module.find(module_name, options[:environment])
                return mod.match_manifests(pattern)
            end
        rescue Puppet::Module::InvalidName
            # Than that would be a "no."
        end
        abspat = File::expand_path(start, cwd)
        files = Dir.glob(abspat).reject { |f| FileTest.directory?(f) }
        if files.size == 0
files = Dir.glob(abspat + ".pp").reject { |f| FileTest.directory?(f) }
        end
        return files
    end

Thanks,