I have a need to audit user accounts on all of my puppet clients.
Essentially, I need to collect the password and shadow file from all of
my clients to one central location and analyze them. How would someone
do this using puppet. Is there any mechanism to ship files to the master
from the client? From the recent Fabric vs ControlTier thread, it sounds
like people end up using other tools to do stuff like this but I was
wondering if I can use puppet for this...

Another, unrelated, question I have is regarding tags. Can I do
"puppetrun --host <hostA> --tags <classA>" if classA is not otherwise
assigned to hostA?