On 27/04/2010 10:48 PM, Daniel Pittman wrote:

It pretty much mirrors my implementation in "puppet and shell", including
API, which makes it pleasantly easy to migrate to.

Any features you want?

It also mirrors the main limitation of mine, as far as I can tell: is there
a way I can use this to enforce "only these passwords" in a file?  (eg: an
ensure =>  absent for a specified file?)

That's an interesting question - ensure => absent should work fine to limit the presence of a resource but as to creating a file that is managed holistically - i.e. the file must only contain alice, bob and jane - then you'd need to use a file resource and supply the file.

Regards

James Turnbull

--
Author of: